1) It make you think about how we assume the things that need our immediate attention are as mundane as faulty geysers, buying vegetables for dinner
2) It brings out beautifully well the breadwinner's struggle at a day in a busy metro. Sweat, shoves, queues, snub
3) The pang of unexpressed first love
4) Childhood friendship
5) Death, and the opportunity it brings so that we can live to the full
6) The line, 'Zindagi kitni khoobsoorat hai'
7) A mother's denial (i.e. the quack) and acceptance (i.e. the lift) at the same time
8) The film repeats the most spiritual cliche of all times ever-- to live your dreams--- beautifully
9) The thing about gifts.
10) The fact that Dasvidaniyan is predictable and yet it's something a good movie buff shouldn't miss.
* There are so many wonderful films I have decided to write about here, but haven't done so for want of time to put a 'proper review'. From now, I am going to blog about ten reasons I loved a film. That should be short and doable. One request-- please share your reactions to all film reviews w/o revealing the suspense as far as possible. Or give a SPOILER warning. :)
CAST and CREDIT
Banner: Lemon Tea Productions, One More Thought Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.Producer Vinay Pathak, Azam Khan
Director: Shashant Shah
Star Cast: Vinay Pathak, Ranvir Shorey, Rajat Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Saurabh Shukla
Gaurav Gera...... Vivek, Suchitra Pillai, Sarita Joshi...... Maa
Suresh Menon, Purbi Joshi...... Garima, Joy Fernandes...... Savio Sachin Khurana...... Varun
Singers: Kailash Kher, Sonu Nigam, Paresh, Naresh
Lyricist: Kailash KherScreenplay, Dialogue, Story / Writer: Arshad Ali Syed